• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

thunderbird to outlook 2003/7

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
i dont know why they want to but a few friends of mine want to go back to outlook 2003 (poss 2007) from thunderbird, but they want all their email inc attachments to be copied over to outlook, after googling i cant see a simple cost free way of doing this - has anyway else managed to do this ?

If they have an IMAP account anywhere they can move their email to the imap server with thunderbird and then download it to the right place with outlook, as easily as dragging it to the tight folder :)

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
i may be able to get a copy of exchange - nice admin is going to let me borrow a copy just so i can move mine and a few other peoples email back to outlook express/2003/2007, how easy/hard would it be to do this ?

Last edited:

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Firstly, to "borrow" Exchange is not legal. Furthermore, you would also need a valid copy of Server with a Product Key to get started.

Secondly, Outlook Express does not support Exchange.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Just google free imap email accounts, set one up transfer everything there and transfer it to OE when you get OE set up.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal