This is my thread

But the original owner didn't own it anymore... He swindled you.

Hey I go a bridge for sale. :p

Dubbin1 said:
Ill take it just as long as everyone stays off it :D

Can't deliver it though. You gotta come get and dismantle for shipment. I can rent or sell you a flatbed truck sozz ya can take the bridge anywhere ya want. :D

Originally posted by Gonaads

Can't deliver it though. You gotta come get and dismantle for shipment. I can rent or sell you a flatbed truck sozz ya can take the bridge anywhere ya want.

*Floats under the Bridge in a really big 42 M (138 FT) Yacht with 20 really Hot Babes wearing thong bikinis.*

No need for that bridge Gonaads. But can I get a round of drinks for everyone in my thread. You can put that on my tab. By the way, I pulled up tdinc from the icy cold water and he is now warming up in my Yacht's jacuzzi. :cool:

Hey unknownsoul, one more for the road? :D

bg%20glass.jpg

Only if the boogers fall in the other's drink, then ya don't drive... ya run like hell and hope ya don't fall down. :D

Well all of you gentlemen can hop along now. Take your oversized drinks that I got you and move along. My thread is getting crowded now, and all my sexy Yacht babes need some room to lay out and tan.
Chop chop......Toodle-oo :cool:

Just had to bring MY THREAD back to the top after falling to the bottom of page 5 :D

Two slices of Cheese Cake and an extra large Barq's Rootbeer, to go... :p

Well if this says anything; it says that if ever page hits are needed, create a thread and call it "my thread" :D That should about do it ;)

Actually, I'm a little surprised to see it resurface, hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back