This instant & moment

How about wearing a Santa Costume and making yourself look like this (since you have Evil in your username). ;)

Edit: Don't want people having nightmares with the evil Santa pic.

Last edited:
This one is also recommedable... :)

satan_claus.jpg

because the children she works with would **** their pants and she'd get the sack, surprised they are doing that at your place Marge, what about different faiths and such you might upset someone :D

Oops, didn't see the part about kids. But here's another Santa Costume that kids will love.

mrs_santa_claus.jpg

because the children she works with would **** their pants and she'd get the sack, surprised they are doing that at your place Marge, what about different faiths and such you might upset someone :D
We do stuff for all kinds of faiths and festivals, the kids love it especially if food is involved. We're doing our Nativity tomorrow too, that should be fun :laugh:

funny how she specifically said she didn't want santa/angel/or fairy.. and everyone is suggesting different santa outfits.

'Manda, why not go as a Christmas tree resplendent with presents underneath (just don't let them crawl under the tree and look up the trunk) ;) :p

funny how she specifically said she didn't want santa/angel/or fairy.. and everyone is suggesting different santa outfits.

'Manda, why not go as a Christmas tree resplendent with presents underneath (just don't let them crawl under the tree and look up the trunk) ;) :p
I noticed that too. I did think of an Xmas tree, I thought I could sew baubles and tinsel on a green sheet and wear it :laugh:

I always found that rather boring when at school and when we still went to church.
We're just using the community centre opposite the nursery, our youngest child is 2 1/2 and he's playing donkey. You should see him in his costume, he looks sooooo cute. Pity I'm not allowed to take pics and upload them on my blog.

How about just dressing in the colors of Christmas? (Red/Green) That works!

I'm a have nightmares now that I saw those evil Santa pics =(

I've been contributing a lot to the forums lately but haven't received any rep at all today. I wonder if people are forgetting to give reputations. ;)

whoring yourself like that will only make them forget a lot lot more

Oh no! I just went to RateMyProfessor.com and it looks like my professor I registered with has really bad reviews. I should have signed up with another History teacher! :(

I wish it could snow here @_@

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back