This has probably been posted...but...

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
damned embedded video and quicktime
*pops open site source, finds mpg file, adds to URL, downloads

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
no worries I got it ;)

wow, thats quite a powerful ad, gets the point across without being horribly grusome, one reason why I was always taught to and always will wear a seatbelt, but now I need to make sure the other people in my car do as well.
In the UK it is the drivers responsibility to make sure everyone is wearing seatbelts, but only if they are under either 16 or 18 I cant remember which, but I always make sure people buckle up anyway. Above that age it becomes that persons responsibility to wear the safety belt, but it is still against the law not to.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political Access
Over here its always the drivers responsibility to make sure everyone are strapped.
And sense no one wants to pay because of a passanger in his car, people always make sure your wearing a seatbelt.

The problem is, people for some unknown reason think that the presence of a seatbelt or an airbag allows them to drive like *******s.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
haha thats true in Azerbaijan the drivers are worse when they have seatbelts and airbags in the car, even if they arent using the seatbelts and a fair few of them remove the seatbelts for some weird reason

Graebob

Generally Random
Geffy said:
haha thats true in Azerbaijan the drivers are worse when they have seatbelts and airbags in the car, even if they arent using the seatbelts and a fair few of them remove the seatbelts for some weird reason
Weight saving? ;)

I can't remember if I've posted this here before, but the idea seems timely so if I have I'll just post it again.

I was in this when we hit the side of a Ford Galaxy at 50mph. I was a passenger. I received these injuries (WARNING: thats one hella big file which features obvious injuries, and also my boobs ;)). Were I not wearing a seatbelt, I very likely could have ended up looking like this.

The only reason I leave those images there is to make occsaional posts like this.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
(o)(o) :p looks dam nasty pics, but at least your still here :cool:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Very good advert, gets the point across well.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Nice ad, I still can't believe there are idiots who do not wear seatbelts. Kinda like people who still smoke.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caitlinansell