• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Think your good at mario?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
You need DivX to watch the movie. The guy exploits a TON of glitches...some are really cool to watch. By the way, the video is from the ROM not the Nintendo version of Mario.

H

Hematic

Thats WICKED. But it has to be abad console port, i KNOW you cant do some of that crap on the nintendo....

i remember the game, but dont remember being able to do most of that. how do you go through the rotating fire barrier thing? setup the original console just to test it. still had my saves. couldnt do any of it :(

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Originally posted by DarkMaster
i remember the game, but dont remember being able to do most of that. how do you go through the rotating fire barrier thing? setup the original console just to test it. still had my saves. couldnt do any of it :(
Like I said, he is playing the ROM, not the console version, which apparently does not have these glitches. ;)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Watched the first minute and a half of it. What a load of p!ss. Clearly something is not right there.

To make the effort to record such a shambles indicates to me that in fact he is not the best mario player ever...probably the opposite!!

No offence o_87 but what a waste of time downloading that was!
:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge