the tuxido

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

seen it today. not the best one. rush hour i think was much better. there's no action really and this one was not very funny. what do u think about this movie?

im about you go see it, i hope its better then what you say !

where r u going to see this one? cuz for us it comes out in a week on September 27, 2002 .

This movie was pretty....wack! First Ecks and Server bombed, now Tuxedo. Hollywood is really coming out with some nasty crap as of late.

yea, i've checkd movies.com for upcoming 3 month and there's only about 5 movies that could be good. and i think from them only 2 will be any good.and they wonder why does their movie business is not bringing as much money as it used to

I could care less, I hate to sound evil but I download most of my movies now!

lol if u been talking about it i got me a vcd yesterday morning ftf one :). i only go to movies when i for sure know that a movie is good. or if my friends really want me to come

yeah, but if it is a good movie then you have blown your chance of being blown away by waching a fuzzy copy on vcd.

well for those kinda movies i still would go to movie theater and watch it.
for ex i will go to movie theater to see
1)Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
2)Superman V
3)X-Men 2 (X²)
4)Star Wars: Episode III

and i think my friends will make me go watch "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back