The Really Long Thread

I am disgusted with having to watch re-runs of Die Hard on HBO etc. every week.

Discovery Channel FTW
 
my new socks:
mad-cow-hot-sox-s.jpg
 
Life time warranty on these puppies.













I hope so too. :nervous:
 
So I started swimming class today... it was fun but a shame that there's not a single hot girl :/
 
So I started swimming class today... it was fun but a shame that there's not a single hot girl :/

That is amazing...really, when I took my kids to swimming lessons at the Y, the lifeguards there were smoking hawt!!!

Maybe yo are just in the wrong place...?
 
made it rather pleasant to take my kids to their swimming lessons. I signed em up for twice a week classes and took them to free swim the other days. 😀
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top