The Really Long Thread

After Heny touches them they're all mad, and suicidal. 😛
 
spammer!

edit: BTW, that new sig.. I was the one that bit the cookie 🙂 😛 😎
 
Last edited:
Ya know fitz, those are card board cookies. I should know, I saw them when he made 'em. 😛


[edit] BTW, went to get gas for my turbo Volvo, man gas prices suck.

I went into the gas station today and asked for five dollars worth of gas.....

The clerk farted and gave me a receipt. :s
 
I took my son for his Driving theory test this morning...............he passed :smoker:
 
[edit] BTW, went to get gas for my turbo Volvo, man gas prices suck.

I went into the gas station today and asked for five dollars worth of gas.....

The clerk farted and gave me a receipt. :s
Goodpost. 😛

99.9pence per litre for super unleaded shell optimax here. :s
 
I saw it for $3.49/gallon today. I need gas but today is don't get gas day so I did my part.
 
Yeah these prices are tough, there a bit higher here in cali but not much. Worse part about it is, that its only going to get worse. I'm just crossing my fingers that we don't break 4 bucks a gallon for regular.
 
I think the whole country needs to move beyond gas...it's a finite source, it might not be available abundantly in about 10 years (some people think even less than that)...

I'm sure you can imagine how much **** would hit the fan once that happens.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top