The Really Long Thread

It also requires you to remortgage your house to get one. 😛
 
The Wii is still sold out here in all the stores they come in all the time but are sold as soon as they hit the shelves, I think Sony will be ok with the PS3 it will take a year or so for it to gather steam , and I would think the prices will drop at one point to help bolster sales.
 
SonyBluRay.jpg

[GuinnessAd]Brilliant![/GuinnessAd]
 
The Wii is still sold out here in all the stores they come in all the time but are sold as soon as they hit the shelves, I think Sony will be ok with the PS3 it will take a year or so for it to gather steam , and I would think the prices will drop at one point to help bolster sales.
I think they said they didnt plan to drop prices...
I cant blame them. 😛
 
I think we need to shorten the workweek so that technically Monday is still the weekend.
 
Hell while I'm at it, I'll take Friday too.

Weekends should be longer than the work week, imagine how much productivity you would get out of your employees 😀
 
We'd all still be moaning the weekend wasn't long enough. 😛
 
Erica and I made 64 cupcakes to bring to my buddy's house for his little get together yesterday. I'm bringing the extras to work today for co-workers to enjoy.

I know you guys are all jealous 😀
 
Jealous of leftovers of something that you made? Frosted cardboard anyone? No thanks.

😛
 
The real question is: does anyone have any cookies I can have?
 
Shared all mine out for one day. Have to pop to the store and get some more tomorrow. 😛
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top