The Really Long Thread

You'll find it's actually spelt not spelled :lick:
I dont think it is.
When i typed spelt it said it was misspelled. so i changed it so spelled which it said was correct.
By it i mean the firefox spellcheck thing.

Ok, just checked dictionary.com and both are correct.
 
Sounds shady to me, both being correct. They're just trying to keep everyone happy. That's no fun, no controversy, much too boring.
 
Just finished my last day as an undergrad at UCLA. Three years and two quarters. 🙂
All done, packing up, and getting ready to vacate my apartment tonight!
 
Happy days! On the other hand it sounds sad.
 
Just finished my last day as an undergrad at UCLA. Three years and two quarters. 🙂
All done, packing up, and getting ready to vacate my apartment tonight!

Awesome! Can't wait till graduation day? 🙂
 
Happy days! On the other hand it sounds sad.
Mixed feelings, definitely. On one hand, I'll miss my friends and some of the nice things about being a student, but on the other, I've been waiting to get done and start something interesting for months. I loved my internship experiences, and I'm looking forward to moving back to a similar environment.

I'll post more details about my plans later, but let's just say, we're almost going to be neighbors in a few months. 🙂

Awesome! Can't wait till graduation day? 🙂
Yeah. I finished early, so I have almost three months before the formal graduation/commencement date, and four and a half months before I start work. Now it's time to start thinking about how I'm going to make use of all my newfound free time. I think I'll manage. 🙂
 
I went on a PS3 hunt today. Every shop had some. Is this due to overstocking or no people buying them.

In contrast to my Wii hunt earlier in the year where they sold out everywhere.
 
Would think so.
But i think it is worth it, if u have the money to waste.
For us, just upgrade our pcs lol
You could get a mighty nice graphics card for 650 dollars. 😛
 
SonyBluRay.jpg
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top