The Really Long Thread

Gee Derek, I don't know. Let's look at a calendar.

Every day is like a Friday for you jerkface :lick:

Yes it is.

I come home to an empty house every day just like I do on Friday!
I have to cook dinner for myself every day just like I do on Friday!
I go to bed alone every day just like I do on Friday!

Thanks for pointing out how pathetic my life is.

LOL, not quite what I meant but OK 😛

Fantasy Baseball is gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuun with you two at each other's throats. 🙄

I gotta sell tickets ta this. 😛

I go to bed alone every day just like I do on Friday!

Hey Matt, what happened to that inflatable thingy I sent ya for yer B-Day? Ya get tired of her or what?

*runs*
 
You couldn't get one of those tire-patching kits?

I think it may have needed a butt plug. Matt said it had a lot of rear end damage. 😛

You should know about this KC. Before ya got engaged you were goin through these things every other week. What was it they use to call you...? Oh ya, Mr. Inflatable. 😛

*runs*
 
Heh heh, then you can "pop" the cork when ever you need to. 🙄
 
11530 post? i joined this forum to play in the arcade. I just happen to go through and look at what you guys are talking about. And all i have to say is.... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! .....get a life
 
11530 post? i joined this forum to play in the arcade. I just happen to go through and look at what you guys are talking about. And all i have to say is.... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! .....get a life

And you joined to play in the Arcade? Maybe you should get a life.
 
gonaads: just said the dude a doll and he'll be happy 😛

You still sellin by mail order or did ya finally go online? I hear you were the beta tester of the first and second designs. I heard there were a lot of puncture issues with them first two designs. Man you musta been vicious on them. 😛
 
11530 post? i joined this forum to play in the arcade. I just happen to go through and look at what you guys are talking about. And all i have to say is.... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! .....get a life

It would be hilarious if you got banned and couldn't play the arcade anymore.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top