The Really Long Thread

gonaads said:
We should use Tittles' go-kart fiasco as a "don't drink and drive" public service anouncement. :p

Caption:
This is yer face... This is yer face on the pavement, errrr, on booze. Any questions?

:rolleyes:

:suprised:

Meany

Grandmaster said:
That's the hot, sexy version.

We need the old school, ghetto version, because that is what image the use of the term invokes :p
Sorry. It takes special effort to get the ghetto version in Vista, and I'm not going to bother. :p

NetRyder said:
Sorry. It takes special effort to get the ghetto version in Vista, and I'm not going to bother. :p

Oh. That's understandable :p

apgill said:
is this the longest thread in all of OSNN?

Hence the name The Really Long Thread :lick:

If there is a bigger one then I would be shocked.

This thread used to be about 10,000 replies before the database crash a week ago. And 10,000+ before the crash before :p

So this would probably have something like 25,000 replies if there weren't any crashes...

So yes, biggest thread.

We can all blame the reduced replys on the one and only...

Heny!

Of course...he's the one to blame for everything that goes wrong.

ask and you shall receive..

ghetto>

Attachments

• trudat.gif
    trudat.gif
    453 bytes · Views: 57
Re: The Really, Really, Really Long Thread

Hence the name "The Really, Really, Really Long Thread" :p

Who changed the name? :p

@NetRyder - that is the sexy version. Nice job. I'd like the old-school version too, though.

muzikool said:
Who changed the name? :p

@NetRyder - that is the sexy version. Nice job. I'd like the old-school version too, though.

I don't know...:rolleyes: :lick:

tdinc attached the old school version a few posts above...

Hmm... I'm still thinking of a different one, though. It was horizontal (text to the right of the graphic). I think the graphic may have been a Windows icon.

Woot! Just got done with a 4 page paper that's due in an hour. :D

Way to cut it close there. :p

Take home final?

You turn it in?

Nah the take home final is due next week. :dead: I've written more papers in one class in one semester than all of last year.

It's my working style. I like to work under pressure. The stress will probably shave off 25 years from my life span, but hey "Live Fast, Die Young" :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back