The Really Long Thread

Speedy how much usage can you possibly get out of that "only girls celebrate post counts?" :laugh:

lol...maybe i will change back but i want a different pic and stuff :).

SPeedY_B said:
attachment.php

TittleBitties, you should change back to your old sig. It suited you better.

postcount.jpg

Yes yes... TittleBitties, you have to use yer old sig... plus it looked better. :D

All vote for me to change back to old sig say something that tells me that u want it back :p

:(...awww marge that makes me wanna keep what i have now. Everybody thank marge for having me stay with my current sig. :p

Sorry but I don't even notice which I'm using most of the time never mind what anyone else has :laugh:

lol...i dont care if u didnt notice. I like this sig and avatar so yeah. Unless someone can make a really good forum idiot one then i am staying with the current.

Moonwraith said:
Cute little buggers.. but they'd rip your arm off... Sheep are slightly less vicious
But it'll be a fair fight polar bears are left handed you see and so am I :mad:

I've just noticed Henyman on the Anchor adverts on tv tonight. :p
He sits in the tree looking out for additives and watches the floating clouds munching grass.

Has anyone else seen the Anchor ads on UK tv??? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back