The Really Long Thread

SPeedY_B said:
We hate Henyman because ....

New competition! Finish the above sentence in 150 words or less and win a trip to Disney land*!

Answers on a postcard.


(*note: complete lie)
Benny said:
He's the devil!

Did I get it?

Hmmmm... Mickey and Benny at Disneyland? 😛

Owned-mickey.jpg
 
i found out that novell has a message thingy and i am sending messages to people in class and they dont know who it is.
 
Ok??? So they now think the computer is haunted???😕
 
Not just Brainless... now he's Annonymous. 😱 😀









OMFG! He doesn't exist! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 😛
 
maybe tittle..is a ghost............. 😱
 
He haunts the computer room at his school!😛
 
lol...everybody knows about it know cause mr.hager said somethin to me about it and everyday looked and he told them. Its not fun anymore 🙁.

Man i am pooped out. I took apart 4 computers and put 3 of them into a different case formatted them and reinstalled windows on them in 5 hours. I got paid in advanced yesterday by the dude buying my some orange vodka,mikes hard lemonade,and some other stuff. He also game me a motherboard with a 1ghz processor and then i found ram at his house that he said i could use for it. Now i just need to get my old pc case from my dads and build it. I am lucky that the mobo has an onboard vid cause i would be screwed. I also got my Sound Blaster sound card back that i gave him. I am glad i got a testing computer now!!!!

also...i got fooked up last night from the alcohol with my gf and my friend. It was fun...i wanted to post in heny's thread but i noticed it was locked 😛
 
Did someone say ghost?

slimer.jpg


BTW, I thought the pic from the film where all the sausages were comming outa his mouth would have made a better picture to show, but didn't see it posted somewhere.
 
Jeeeeeeeez, TittleBitties spells just like Henyman.


Hmmmmmmm... separated at birth? 😵 😛
 
Mebey a brother from another mother?


A friend is turning 21 in December, she has teh hottness, alot of it too. :sneaky:
 
Steevo said:
Mebey a brother from another mother?


A friend is turning 21 in December, she has teh hottness, alot of it too. :sneaky:
talk about off topic 😉 . Got a pic of her 😀
 
TittleBitties said:
talk about off topic 😉 . Got a pic of her 😀


Hah! :horny:

A one track mind. 😀


A mind is a terrible thing to waste... unless of course you eat brains. Muahahahahahaha 😛
 
TittleBitties said:
lol...everybody knows about it know cause mr.hager said somethin to me about it and everyday looked and he told them.
And we're supposed to know who Mr Hager is😕
 
well...u should know he is a teacher so thats all that matters. 😛

i am connected thru remote connection right now!!! I am at the other end of the school and connected to my pc in the computer lab! It was a test and i passed! yay
 
wow...ummm tryin to get free stuff is fun. So far i am getting a free sticker that says cows are cow. I should get it in 4-6 weeks lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top