The Really Long Thread

Not so bad down here (Albuquerque, NM)... Sunset is now 5:11 pm

However, when I lived up north (my parents retired in Maine) around this time of year, sunset was closer to 4 pm 🙁
 
woohoo doesn't mean jack to me, all i see if fluresent lights 😛
 
gonaads said:
Yeah, and you like ta fall on yer head too. 😛
I like to do alot of things that have a booty,boobies, and is a decent looking girl. 🙂
 
rushm001 said:

Did you give him another inflatable doll? 😱

You do know what he did to the other one?


Crunchy Peanutbutter a Duck and Inflatable Dolls don't mix. Especially when ya inflate them with Propane... Poor Duck 🙁



FRICTION! 😛
 
HEY!!! I am posting from RadioShack!!!

Yay for bush!!!!
 
Tittles wants to go to the zoo and watch the monkeys do it! 😛 😀
 
Evil Marge said:
It's about time you took that mask off don't you think? 😛
Boo!!!

halloween01.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top