The Really Long Thread

They tortured us british kids when we were at school then!😛
 
I think they torture any kids at school. It's like some sort of regiment to remove any spirit you have left before sending you off to do a lovely full time job.

Yay for "the system" 😛
 
The system works! I have a lovely full time job!😛
 
I have a crappy one, but it pays for my money spending addiction, so it's all good 😛
 
Talking about a money spending addiction. Just gone and bought myself a new car. Ford Focus ST170, June '03 reg, nice!😛
 

Attachments

  • st170.jpg
    st170.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 108
SPeedY_B said:
I think they torture any kids at school. It's like some sort of regiment to remove any spirit you have left before sending you off to do a lovely full time job.

Yay for "the system" 😛


Hey, I did eight (8) years in the *Penguin Penitentiary. That was torture enough.


*Catholic School 😛
 
rushm001 said:
Talking about a money spending addiction. Just gone and bought myself a new car. Ford Focus ST170, June '03 reg, nice!😛


Feed it every day rushm001, then maybe it'll grow up into a real car. 😛








J/K *runs far away* 😀
 
Will post some photo's of it sometime. That's if I get a day when it's not raining!
 
Not raining? Doesn't look likely at the moment unfortunately :\
 
And it's dark when I leave for work, and almost dark when I get home! And I don't work the night shift!
 
God the clocks go back on Sunday! Where has the year gone? Actually where has the last 5 years gone?😱
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top