The Really Long Thread

thank you. i am pleased to have had this opportunity again, even though it meant getting a new hotmail account. can i please actually have a warning directed to me (if necessary) this time, though, cos last time you just banned me and i slit my wrists.

JTM
 
i hope u ask a mod to change to have them change your name cause unless u like your name it seems out of place or somethin. Just isnt right unno. Anyway welcome to the forums. Weekdays are helping time with breaks at the top of the hour every hour and weekends are our fun time where we dont help people. 🙄 😉 😛 😀
 
i know what you mean about the name thing, but if i hadnt put this they would've recognised the IP address from earlier and banned me AGAIN.
 
Someone left the asylum doors unlocked again while I was away ??? 😛
Hello people,hello thread,been a week since I posted in here 😀
 
Evil Marge said:
Someone left the asylum doors unlocked again while I was away ???
to what does that comment refer?

i am not an asylum seeker, although i can recommend a very good butcher's in East London
JTM
 
Evil Marge said:
I didn't realise asylum seeker came from asylums i thought they lived in buckets
maybe we can help each other...what i need is a portable dog. it must not be too big, i.e. small enough to fit into an asylum seeker's bucket. please help, i need it before the full moon.
 
God the banned list must be getting big now!😱
 
Damn... I go to bed, I wake up and the fun hasn't ended. 😱


Sooooooo, what did he do this time ta get banned?
 
rushm001 said:
God the banned list must be getting big now!😱
It's not too big actually. Perhaps we should just delete the users from the DB, saves space (few kb probably 😛) and would have almost the same effect... hmmmm.
 
hmmmm 195.172.51.225


leave my forums alone twat 😱 😛
 
If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning!😕 😛
 
rushm001 said:
If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning!😕 😛


Ooooh Nooooo! Not THAT song! Arrrrrrrgggggg!!! 😱

It's bad enough that I had to listen to it on the radio when I was a kid. No, you bring it back out of hell to torment me again. 😡






😛
 
Listen to it? I had to sing it in assembly when I was at school!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top