The Really Long Thread

n00b.jpg
 
well then, don't say such stupid crap. So these guidelines, can I misquote them?
 
*sniffs*


Smells like there's a ban approaching, tis in the air. oooh.
 
Member banned, thread cleaned.

Nice start to the week, eh? 🙂
 
i wanted the pic of the rubber band with the words "banned!!!11111" on it, google image search let me down 🙁
 
Hamish said:
oh thats right SPeedY_B just ignore me cos you can't take the truth that you enjoy banning members and making them pay you to let them back in again. huh.

JTM


So instead I will do it. 😡


Same IP, same person, different name... SAME BAN. Nice try though... actually, NOT.



You shouldn't join a forum to be a jerk to the other members. You shouldn't insult Henyman and his cow... That's our job. Have a nice life. 🙂
 
Hmmmmmm... new IP... but the smell is similar. Oh what to do...?
 
Thread cleaned once again. Guys don't reply to this idiot, just wait for a mod to take care of things.

I'm off to work, over to you gonaads 😉
 
What is this shiit SPeedY? Where do these wackos come from? 😱 ?


Hell, I'm off to bed. Gotta bury my head in an ice cold pillow. 😀 Hope someone puts a "bouncer" at the front door ta this thread. Looks like we're gonna need it.
 
One would usually hazard a guess at being AOL'ers, however bb-195-172-51-225.ukonline.co.uk indicates otherwise 😱
 
SPeedY_B said:
One would usually hazard a guess at being AOL'ers, however bb-195-172-51-225.ukonline.co.uk indicates otherwise 😱


Damn Brits. 😛


*runs*
 
I thought that, different IP and e-mail address though I guess we'll see.
 
Ooooo Ooooo, someone is gonna push da button! 😱 And it ain't me.






What a way ta start the week. Looks like it's gonna be a weird one. 😛
 
i have to agree here and would like to tell you now that im gonna be good and not piss anyone off.

JTM
 
Just use some common sense, stick within the rules and you won't be banned again.

Of course, start any trouble and you will be warned/banned.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top