The Really Long Thread

SPeedY_B said:
Bit harsh, I was thinking more of a hearty slap...
Maybe some spanking, ya?

Anyway Biscuits, I'm off to the pub! save me some sweet love ti'll I'm back.
 
Benny said:
Maybe some spanking, ya?

Anyway Biscuits, I'm off to the pub! save me some sweet love ti'll I'm back.


Oooooo spanking... where's Jewelzz? 😛


Go and have some fun Benny, and don't go and get soooo damn drunk ya wind up marrying a farm animal. Or worse, someone that looks like one. 😛
 
u notice gonaads always has somethin good to him? just a few days ago he got 10,000 posts again and now he did the 3,000 post 🙁
 
To sum up todays scientific research:
Leff >= Guinnes and Guinnes >= Kilkeny therfore Leff > kilkeny.

I'm going to be famous one day!
 
Todays research. How to use your mobile whilst driving safely without spending a huge amount of money on a fully installed car kit😛
!
 

Attachments

  • CellularhandfreeDominicanVersion.jpg
    CellularhandfreeDominicanVersion.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 119

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top