The Really Long Thread

funny you mention D&B.. there's a Chicago vmware users group meeting tomorrow afternoon at Dave & Busters that I'm going to..

Last time I went it there was a group of female German exchange students running the place. Most looked like underwear models, and thus my wife made us leave early. :dead:

I've always wanted to check out a Dave and Busters - who's been and how cool is it?

Awesome later at night, early at night there are alot of kids around. But later it really gets moving. Just be sure to bring a few hundred bucks to spend on games and drinks. But don't drink hard cause then you will suck and want to go home early.

D&B report. I got a 48" tall scooby , and a rice cooker for my wife. Only spent $150 besides what teh company gave us. 14,000 tickets.

Awesome good time, my only real complaint was the drinks. Started with a scotch on the rocks and it was about two teaspoons. Same for a red bul and vodka. three drinks and it was gone. I switched to beer.

Food was good.
Play was good.
Great prizes.

It took all of 4 hours for me and the wife to burn through our play points. Awesome good time.

You should of ordered your scotch neat, with a glass of ice on the side.

G'morning all...

We just got a Main Event that sounds alot like a Dave and Busters.
It's a good time, but a bit on the expensive side.

Money spends.

And that is a fact of life. Now to go order my steering wheel set.........

Actually, that's in my hometown. I've seen 12 year old kids walk in and win the contest. :p

Big Texan

they're famous for their 72oz. steak contest.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back