The Really Long Thread

Hey kcnychief, most of yer auctions are done. :rolleyes: :D

Grandmaster said:
Don't have to be rude, Crossdresser B or whatever your name is :p (Hows life Omar? Haven't been around much, left pretty much at the time you where trying with no success to get stoned :p )

Hello Matt____, Cowman and all fellow OSNNers :)

Nick, did you get the replay to the last PM you sent me? I'm sure I did send one but my PM box states differently.

Hey Tabula, how ya been? Staying in one piece I hope. :D

gonaads said:
Hey Tabula, how ya been? Staying in one piece I hope. :D
Much like Yossarian I have decided either to live forever or die trying.
And you sir?

Tabula Rasa said:
Don't have to be rude, Crossdresser B or whatever your name is :p (Hows life Omar? Haven't been around much, left pretty much at the time you where trying with no success to get stoned :p )

Life is going well...busy as hell, but I can't complain. :D Yes, I managed to get stoned too, like what, a year ago? :p

Aren't you very close to getting out of the army? :)

Grandmaster said:
Life is going well...busy as hell, but I can't complain. :D Yes, I managed to get stoned too, like what, a year ago? :p

Aren't you very close to getting out of the army? :)
Thats lovley (the stoned part I mean), now you posses the art of wasting time and smelling funny - use it with care :p

As for the army, I'm out in a month :)

Tabula Rasa said:
Thats lovley (the stoned part I mean), now you posses the art of wasting time and smelling funny - use it with care :p

As for the army, I'm out in a month :)

I'd call it the process of gaining enlightenment. :p

Excellent man, now you can do all those things that you've been telling me for the past couple years :D

Good to hear from ya.

Grandmaster said:
I'd call it the process of gaining enlightenment. :p

Excellent man, now you can do all those things that you've been telling me for the past couple years :D

Good to hear from ya.
Yes, but I'll probably end up working instead :p Money makes the world go round, the world go round the world go round (or so I've been told).

well is only 23:30, 4 hours of shagging == ace :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back