The Really Long Thread

lmfao :D

my sites been getting ~900+ people a day recently :eek:

All for the Tittles crash, not to read what you call your "blog" :p

Henyman said:
lmfao :D

my sites been getting ~900+ people a day recently :eek:
Really? That's pretty insane, what have you done to market it?

'Tis a shame you can't do google adsense anymore :p

Grandmaster said:
All for the Tittles crash, not to read what you call your "blog" :p

Yeah and I haven't made a damn penny from anybody that has it on there site :devious:

Tittles said:
Yeah and I haven't made a damn penny from anybody that has it on there site :devious:
I say you hire me as your lawyer. Not only will you CONTINUE to NOT get a penny, but I'll charge you on top of it :p

kcnychief said:
I say you hire me as your lawyer. Not only will you CONTINUE to NOT get a penny, but I'll charge you on top of it :p

Dz nuts

Back to the SS
Thats why you have 2 or more cars...
I havent really looked into the specs of the SS. is it a big engine?
I just like the looks... If its got a big engine then buy than and buy like a tacoma or ranger for the 4wd...
-Jack

Vanquished said:
Back to the SS
Thats why you have 2 or more cars...
I havent really looked into the specs of the SS. is it a big engine?
I just like the looks... If its got a big engine then buy than and buy like a tacoma or ranger for the 4wd...
-Jack

Not gonna be able to afford two vehicles lol

Will never ever ever ever buy a ford besides the late 70's early 80's versions of the Bronco and f-150. I hate ford with a passion.

I wouldn't mind a Toyota actually.

I am a big chevy fan so I would buy chevy over anything.

http://www.chevrolet.com/silverado/

Check the specs and what not for the SS

:)

Whoa...
345 HP!
definately get that one... So what if it cant go in the snow, get this then save your money for like you said a toyota or cheap chevy :)

Only problem with it

No back seat. :rolleyes:

But hey, it's a "Cowboy Cadilac" who BTW was a French explorer and colonial administrator who founded Detroit, Michigan.

Since Tittles lives in Michigan I thought I would throw that out there. :D

Tittles does need the backseat with all his "junk in the trunk"

:p

He could modify the back so its continuous to the bed, will that accomodate all his "junk in the trunk"?
:)

gonaads said:
Only problem with it

No back seat. :rolleyes:

But hey, it's a "Cowboy Cadilac" who BTW was a French explorer and colonial administrator who founded Detroit, Michigan.

Since Tittles lives in Michigan I thought I would throw that out there. :D

Actually there is a back seat? Think thats why they call it extended cab :laugh:

I did stuff in my old blazer in all the seats and with the back seat folded down haha

The car I have now needs to be broke in tho lol

My ex and I were talkin about how we haven't had sex in awhile. She then random said how bout I come over, **** and then leave. It would just be friend sex. I was like hmmmmmm...I am all for it if you are and she was like duh.

Then she remembered she is on her period! I was like god damn! So now I gotta wait :(.

**** bitches

Get ready for some

sun0501-01.jpg
http://deskmerc.com/pixors/file2/sun0501-01.jpg

Just watched ESPN's re-run coverage of the Englang friendly match. Man their commentry / coverage sucks. The game was from Anfield Road apparently :s and I swear the commentators didn't really have a clue about football!

Ahhhhaaaa, the one word spammer strikes again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back