The Really Long Thread

Tittles said:
4 12's in the trunk of my car = loud :|

Eeeh, not bad. Back in the day when I was that nuts... check that. When I was more nuts. (1977, 78) :p I had 2 15'' and 1 17" bolted to a sheet of 3/4" plywood bolted to the back support beam for the back seat of my Chrysler Cordoba in what was called a delta circuit. Sub Amp was pumpin... oh hell I can't remember (a lot). Anyone that sat in the back got a full on sonic back massage, or they broke their back. :p Two 3" tweets in the dash firing off the windshield on their own high pass amp (only 50 watts there). When I cranked it up it could make yer ears bleed. Door speakers pushed all the mids, subs all the lows, (one large amp ran doors and rear deck speakers) rear deck 6x9s full range and the tweets, well it would give ya one hell of a head ache.

Aaaaaaaa, memories. :p

gonaads said:
Eeeh, not bad. Back in the day when I was that nuts... check that. When I was more nuts. (1977, 78) :p I had 2 15'' and 1 17" bolted to a sheet of 3/4" plywood bolted to the back support beam for the back seat of my Chrysler Cordoba in what was called a delta circuit. Sub Amp was pumpin... oh hell I can't remember (a lot). Anyone that sat in the back got a full on sonic back massage, or they broke their back. :p Two 3" tweets in the dash firing off the windshield on their own high pass amp (only 50 watts there). When I cranked it up it could make yer ears bleed. Door speakers pushed all the mids, subs all the lows, (one large amp ran doors and rear deck speakers) rear deck 6x9s full range and the tweets, well it would give ya one hell of a head ache.

Aaaaaaaa, memories. :p
eh? What was that sonny? You'll need to speak up, my hearing ain't so good so more.:laugh:

falconguard said:
eh? What was that sonny? You'll need to speak up, my hearing ain't so good so more.:laugh:

Yep pretty much. I have mellowed now, can't push it to 11 anymore. Now just ta 6. :p

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck would a woodchuck would chuck wood..... :s

gonaads said:
Yep pretty much. I have mellowed now, can't push it to 11 anymore. Now just ta 6. :p
It all depends on the music you listened to. I tell my wife "If it's to loud,then you are too old!" Then I crank some Metallica or some Ministry, Can't use any ol' Schoolly D or Big Daddy Kane, the subwoofer doesn't get the work out it needs.

rushm001 said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck would a woodchuck would chuck wood..... :s

She sells sea shells at the sea shore. Say if fast 10 times. :speechless: Hell, say if 5 times fast.

Oh, and it's, "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" :cool:

If you stick a stock of liquor in your locker,
It's slick to stick a lock upon your stock,
Or some stickler who is slicker
Will stick you of your liquor
If you fail to lock your liquor
With a lock!

:smoker:

*Goes to work on his very own best of clips from Season 2 of Dave Chappelle :)*

Gotta love dvd shrink

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back