The Really Long Thread

The pr0n will download that little bit quicker hey Henry? :p

2 megs doesn't really make a huge amount of difference to normal web browing anyway over 1 meg, just downloading big files is that much quicker! :D

gonaads said:
Yer back and shoulders gettin outta hand again? :rolleyes:

Don't ya wax anymore?

*runs* :p

no, just my back this time :p

Henyman said:
woooo 2Mb broadband soon

England is just getting 2Mb now?

I work for a cable company in South DAkota, USA and we offer @ upto 5Mb.

England is just getting 2Mb now?

I work for a cable company in South DAkota, USA and we offer @ upto 5M
Well gee, aren't you the special little munchkins! :p

People across the ocean in Sweden are enjoying 26mb and 1Gbit, people in Japan utilise 100mb cable. So... Dakota is just getting 5mb now?!

Just for reference sake, we have 8mb over here, however coverage of 2mb is much further spread.

SPeedY_B said:
Well gee, aren't you the special little munchkins! :p

People across the ocean in Sweden are enjoying 26mb and 1Gbit, people in Japan utilise 100mb cable. So... Dakota is just getting 5mb now?!

Just for reference sake, we have 8mb over here, however coverage of 2mb is much further spread.

I meant no offense, I was just curious. I should have asked in a different way.

:p

Daaaaaaaaamn, slapped upside da head from across da pond... At 8mb speed no doubt. :p

ejn74 said:
I meant no offense, I was just curious. I should have asked in a different way.
Don't worry about it, the UK is extreeemely technologically retarded, at quite comical levels some times.

Xie, what makes Wednesday Hump day ? o_0

Going over the hump towards the downhill since it halfway through the work week. I always hated that term... sounds stupid to me. :p

I've always just known it to be "Wednesday", didn't know it lead a secret second life, humping away. :eek:

SPeedY_B said:
Don't worry about it, the UK is extreeemely technologically retarded, at quite comical levels some times.
Tis SO true! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back