The Really Long Thread

Xie said:
Well last I heard from him he was hoping to have net connection same day as move. Anyhoo it's been like 10days and no sign of him on IRC or his blog either.
depressed.gif
Now thats why this thread has been so quiet!
laugh.gif

gonaads said:
Mui bien señor, mui bien. Creo que usted esta correcto en su comentario.

Pero Spam es delicioso.
grin.gif
¿Así que qué quiere usted tanto acerca de spam?

rushm001 said:
Now thats why this thread has been so quiet!
laugh.gif

¿Así que qué quiere usted tanto acerca de spam?

Con huevos fitos y tosino. Y una taza de café. :D

what a freaking long thread i dont have to time to read through this whole thing but oh my lord!

gonaads said:
Well, maybe not you. :rolleyes:
Well I guess we can print it all out and then burn it and keep ourselvs warm, but maybe a simple oven will be a less expensive solution.

Than again we can always use this to sujest we have extreamly large dicsk, and we know how to use them! Yea lets do that!

He's not back yet, was a drive-by spamming.... then his battery ran out :p

SPeedY_B said:
He's not back yet, was a drive-by spamming.... then his battery ran out :p

Hahaha... now that was funny. :D

*idea* <insert bright ass lightbulb here> Maybe Henry's got... :eek: a girlfreind? :eek:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back