The Really Long Thread

*yawns* Yours will probably be the last post I read tonight, Henry. 😉
 
am torn beetween going to bed and watching the dvd i brought on the way home 😱

it's 06:47 now :S
 
hey...i came to class earlier to right what happend but the network was down. So now i gotta do work...if i get done early enough i will be back 🙂
 
Cool.😛 Just out of curiosity is it white paint we will be watching? I find that it is more interesting then the other colours to watch dry!😀
 
I'm watching paint dry whilst talking to the brick wall it's painted on.


FUN! 😛
 
SPeedY_B said:
Happy?

Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy! That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
 
SPeedY_B said:
I'm watching paint dry whilst talking to the brick wall it's painted on.


FUN! 😛
Now that's even better,why didn't I think of that?? 😀
And yes rushm001,it's white paint 😛
 
Hey Brain, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yes Pinky... but what would our children look like?






Stimpy! You idiot!


Oh Ren, you're soooooo cute when you're angry.
 
TittleBitties said:
igniting farts is awsome...u should of seen mine a few weeks ago. Part of the couch got burnt 😛


Hmmmmm, I can see it now. 🙄 😛

boom!
 
I miss my computer and hangin wit my friends and "doin" stuff with my gf 😱
 
Benny said:
Anyone happen to have air guitar tablature?

What version Benny? Ten Commandments or Dead Sea Scrolls... or the more modern Milli Vanilli? 😀
 
gonaads said:
What version Benny? Ten Commandments or Dead Sea Scrolls... or the more modern Milli Vanilli? 😀
Oh they play mean air guitar, These skills you have to be born with, and I'm afraid I just wasn't.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top