The Prodigy

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
As you all should know I am a monster Prodigy fan and I just heard their new tune on the radio.. well happy.

It's called Baby's Got A Secret and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

coooooooooooooooooooooooool , u gonna stream it when u get it?

Nope, this one I am gonna get and not share with anyone :p

My alias came from the Prodigys video : Electronic Punks.

I love the prodigy... got all 3 albums... have been waiting for the new one forever... lets hope they have another firestarter... change my pitch up type song :)

GO PRODIGY...

whats your fave album... I like fat of the land the best... probably coz of smack my *itch up... but they had a few interesting songs on the other 2...

cheers EP... for letting me know about the new tunes...

:D

Got the title wrong, ,lol

MTV2 premieres the new Prodigy video, 'Baby's Got a Temper', at 9pm on June 5.

You would be such a mug of enormous proportions to miss it that you probably don't even know where your own arse is.

The tune knocks seven shades of sh*t out of 'Firestarter', and that's saying something. The video defies description, but here, I'll have a go:

F@@#@ s**$ damn it's so good.

W00t w000t w000000000000000000t

I have all the singles, fat of the land, experience, jilted and the dirtchamber sessions volume one, big fan ;)

I also have some of the earlier stuff on mp3 like Android and What Evil Lurks..

" I've got the ( Prodigy ) poison too " , cannot remmediate :cool:

What do you mean?
hehe

Pretty odd video, I just watched it a few times. Might be banned tho as Keith goes on about a date-rape drug and the scantily clad women milking cows was a little odd ;)

Last time I was in Alabama, I played the locals some Hard House in Enterprise. The look on their faces was priceless ;)

oops anyone have the prodigy experience.... its a really old prodigy cd.. my friend has it..
is enterprise a town because ive never heard of it.

Yeah its about 30 mins west of Dothan..

I have all the Prodgy stuff, prefer fat of the land tho..

can't wait until Always Outmanned, Never Outgunned is released.

Ah See im from montgomery ...
I always liked music for the jilted generation myself...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back