The Person Above Me

the person above me is down with the penguin
 
the person above me called the person above him a rep whore.
I make KC a rep whore 🙂
 
The person of me made his Penguin wear the Juggernaut's helmet. THAT IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL!

Has the person above me ever worn a helmet like that? Try gluing 10 bricks to the side of your head. It is a penguin! Come on!

The person above me does not realise that making a question out of a statement never hurt anyone... (that makes no sense 😀)

The person above me laughs as I space out into confusion, later realizing how much better it is to be confused than to talk to over priced automobiles who torture penguins.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
the person above me wants to bring back Fascists

TH3 per$0N 4bOVE M3 n33D5 4 L33t TR4n$la+0r LoL
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The person above the person above me cant advertise his little site in his sig. its against forum rules or summin. edit : and why even tell me to delete this???
 
Last edited:
the person above me has a comment that I have no idea what he is talking about
 
The person above me is confused. I will explain. At a later time.

The person above me should remove it now before he gets told off.

The person above me (vanquished) has got it wrong, i was not reffering to myself telling him off, maybe a mod however.

edit : also if anyone goes on that website they will find out what a real spammer you really are. 😀
 
Last edited by a moderator:
the person above me I havent seen here in a long time...🙂
 
The person above me is correct. Hopefully I'm back for good. Been busy halfway around the world lately.
 
The person above me is an Elite Member without reaching 1,000 posts!

Hax0r!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top