The Person Above Me

The person above me should know it will get near 60 today, and in the low teens tomorrow 😱
 
The person above me wants to sunggle with me to make me warm but I am not into that. 😛
 
The person above me is trying to make me do things I don't want to do :s
 
The person above me likes bubba gump shrimp.You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.
 
the person above me is either watching forrest gump, or has that memorized 🙂
 
The person above me posted an excellent response to Grandmaster. :laugh:
 
The person above me was going to receive rep, but I can't give it to him again.
 
the person above me should spread it around, and then re-try 😉
 
The person above me should know I got swamped with them, but am sifting through em 😉
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top