The Person Above Me

The person above me seems to be above me alot or below me.

The person above me didnt give me any rep points for bringing this great thread back from the dead :)

the person above me can help me with somethin that envoles me givin him rep points. (think about it)

the person above me is awsome and my part of the deal will be taken care of. :)

I can't believe the people above me are so concerned with 'points'. Do you get a trophy too? Is there a prize? Is it chocolate? :D

The person above me doesn't have to be concerned with points, but should be concerned with posting correctly in this thread.

The person above me is welcome to continue posting in this thread.

The person above me is soo kool that I just had to click on that little icon and add something for him :cool:

The person above me is of questionable origin and is as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

xoxox

-Wrath

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back