The Person Above Me

Not the person above me, but the person above him about the mp3's is very true! This person above the person above me underestamated how much I love music (and downloading it!) 😀
 
the person above me has not been above me before.
 
The Person above me couldn't think of anything else to say about the person above him...
 
Last edited:
The person above me likes to say variations of the same word in one sentence
 
The person above me called me a pratt, i must be illiterate cause i have no clue what a pratt is...
 
The person above me used the word pratt again, i don't think its a real word seeing as i looked on dictionary.com and its not...
 
The people above me have started the spamming again 🙂
 
The person above me is incorrect, and if not he is spamming as well...
 
the person above me shud make a poll over wheather he spams or not.
 
The person above me thinks i should make a poll on whether or not i spam, i already know the answer which others will say yes...
 
the person above me will not make the poll then. he thinks dat ppl think he spams.
 
The person above me is both correct and incorrect, I will not make the poll but i know that people think i spam
 
I'm of a mind to just delete this thread and watch all you spammers loose your post counts.

At least I'll be amused.
 
Sazar said:
I'm of a mind to just delete this thread and watch all you spammers loose your post counts.

At least I'll be amused.

DO IT. 😀
 
So it is back up 🙂
We wont abuse it.
There should be post limiting rules like 5 posts in such thread per day per person or something.
 
i really dont see the point in posting in here. wow look my post count went up by one....big deal.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top