The Person Above Me

The person above me didn't specify who was cool for fear of being interrupted. I believe he was...
 
The person above me is right. again i mite be interupted.

edit: like that. lol again.
 
The person above me and the person above me and the person above him cut me off... Stupid mouse
 
The person above me, above him, above him, and above him. Have interrupted me...
-Jack
 
the person above the person above me lives in the same state as I do 🙂
 
The person above me doesn't say his location so i don't know if he is in the same state as WWW and I...
-Jack
 
The person above me is not correct. i have no state. i live in england baby yeah.
 
The person above me said that he lived in England, WWW and i live in New England, thus its newer so HA!
-Jack
 
The person above me lives in minnesota, he must have taken a trip to England, A las i have as well!
-Jack
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top