The Person Above Me

the person above me, I have a message for you:

Last edited by a moderator:
The person above me its on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the person above me should stop posting "oMG OMg its on now!!!!!!11111oneoneone" and actually do something :D

The person above needs to give me time cause i had to take the garbage out!

The person above me and the person 6 posts above me and the person 7 posts above me that said crap to me i found somethin!

Last edited by a moderator:
the person above me should really not use bitmaps for all his pics.

the person above me should really not care what i use to show pics

the person above me posted some funny sh!t (good pics). :p

But seriously maybe a jpeg or two... or even a gif would be nice. :)

The person above me has some good suggestions.

... sorry I missed all the fun today... much rule-breaking occurred, but it was entertaining to read through. Oh yeah, and I declare gonaads the winner of the "fight" for 2 reasons:
1) he's the Image King
2) I started the thread, so I can choose :D :p

The person that is 2 posts above me and the person above him sorry for the bitmap pics! and yes i know gonaads is the image king but it is still fun!

Dznuts118 said:
The person that is 2 posts above me and the person above him sorry for the bitmap pics! and yes i know gonaads is the image king but it is still fun!
The person above me enjoys a good laugh, and large attachments :p.
(I just wouldn't go near the mom thang again;))

The above person should tell me why i shouldnt go near the mom thing! Is his mom Hot or somethin. ;) HA HA

The person above me.......bubbles!. :p

btw nice sig, and avatar set there m8 ;)

the person above me is a typical psycho :D

edit: thanx man! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back