The Official Windows Mobile Discussion Thread

I hate everyone that doesn't own a MTeor, which seems to be everyone else.

I own the TyTN therefore you don't hate me.

What's wrong with the MTeor?

I upgraded my XDA orbit to WM6 recently, and I gotta say... I'm really disappointed in it. I've lost the shortcuts to various apps from the main screen area, which mean I have to search through the menu; programs...etc. Comms manager shortcut was the most important to me as I regularly need to switch various (wireless/phone) devices on and off. Battery meter is gone... can't see battery life without having to dig deep into the system settings page.

Was this an official ROM or a hack job?

No wonder the installation process was short and sweet. Sorry.

Nice, I am waiting for Wings and hoping Vodafone pick it up... all really dependant on how good it looks.

I still don't really want a keyboard but it looks like its going that way.

I want 6 dammit, the mteor rocks but they won't release it!

I put a deposit on the new AT&T 8925 (Kaiser, Tilt) today.

att8925.jpg

I was told October 10 as a release date.

I really hope T-Mo gets the Kaiser (or something similar) in the near future.

Yeah, looks damn nice.
Vodafone should start pestering me around December about contract upgrades and I will then have to see if I can load a better theme on it as Voda will no doubt make it some horrible grey and red colour.

The sales girl (she was flirty) thought I was nuts for upgrading so soon. Only if she had...

I dont get it though.
Why is it any better than teh 8525?
I mean it looks sweet.
And I would still buy it.
But why are the specs better than the 8525?
That flip up screen still looks sick.

Newer Qualcomm chip
Better Samsung CPU
More ROM (256MB vs. 128MB)
More RAM (128MB vs. 64MB)
Slide or flip up screen
Better camera (3.0MP vs. 2.0MP)
Built in GPS

Newer Qualcomm chip
Better Samsung CPU
More ROM (256MB vs. 128MB)
More RAM (128MB vs. 64MB)
Slide or flip up screen
Better camera (3.0MP vs. 2.0MP)
Built in GPS
i guess the ram and rom makes it better.
I dont think the cpu, or camera make it worth it though. The 8525 camera is already really nice.

The sales girl (she was flirty) thought I was nuts for upgrading so soon. Only if she had...
I think you should go back to the store, take a picture of her with your phone and show it to her.

When you get the new device, take another picture of her with the new phone and show that to her.

Then, you can show her why - higher image quality!

Of course, we need to see the before and after too. Strictly for evaluation sake of course ;)

I'd rather have the device over her. =\

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back