The day that changed my life forever, for the better

I just went to IM you but you disappeared. Oh well.

THAT is FUNNY right thar, I dun car who yar... GITTER DUN... Oh wait he already DID...

LOL :laugh:

Mike A!

what does any of that even mean, where you drunk?

new pics from Ultrasound last friday!

Attachments

• 103108-001.JPG
    103108-001.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 103108-002.JPG
    103108-002.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 103108-003.JPG
    103108-003.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 108
  • 103108-004.JPG
    103108-004.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 114
  • 103108-005.JPG
    103108-005.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 111
Absolutely amazing. Congratulations again!

No, I don't think so. No thanks!

Congrats, but why've you encased your baby in carbonite?

4th picture looks like he's saying "Arghhhh my ears" :laugh:

Not much to report - I believe we have a name picked and it will be Braden. Mom and baby are both very healthy and the baby should be here in around 58 days or so. :)

Horn dog.

Congrats man, nothing like a new baby. Are you ready? Is she ready? the last rimester is the worst, forgive her is she starts getting snappy at the very last. And rub dat belly with lotion to keep the stretch marks down. Massage the lower legs too, they start to swell. Be ready for the most life changing experiance ever, you will see your wife do things that will make you think superman is a nerd. Rub her back and get used to it, for the next coule months that is all it will seem you do.

Do you talk to the baby? One of the best experiances was when Brooke and Taylor turned to me when I talked from when i talked to them in the womb. Just don't try and stop them from crying right after the birth, I got yelled at as they quieted down before they got the apgar test done as I was trying to comfort them.

Very awsome experiance, hope the best man.

We are getting more and more ready by the day. I don't know if you can ever truly be ready for what this will bring, but time will tell. The emotions are flowing already at a pretty healthy rate lol.

I rub certain areas plenty well enough, can lead to other things being rubbed as well ;)

I do talk to him actually - can't tell if it's timing or if he knows my voice but he kicks and moves to where I touch him when I'm talking to him.

I/we can't wait :D

Natural birth?

Be careful with rocking the boat, April went into labor 2 months early with our son, and they had to stop her. And stimulating the pointy bits too much is proven to start labor, useful if you want to make it happen.

:D

Congrats Derek!! wishing you all the best to you and your Wife and New Son! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back