• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The coolest site after xp-erience.org

M

MrWatchDawg

hey guys...i just started a site of mine about a month ago. Still working on getting my host and domain up. But before I do I wanted your input on the site.wanted to know how you like it!

Click here to go to my site

Please let me know

MrWatchDawg

M

MrWatchDawg

Yah I guess...hehe///so how do you like ny site though?

MrWatchDawg

p.s. is there someway i can be in yalls affiliates list if this is mnoderator reading the post then can you help me!

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Nice job btw !
Don't know though wether I will visit it in the future or not... sorry, everything I need is here, it's my e-home now and forever.

P.s.: no offence meant !...

M

MrWatchDawg

Well I can understand why...No problemo dude...Anyways I mean there is no way My site can compete with xp-erience.org. I mean come on a site big as this against a start-up site. But kool though to have your feedback on it. Refer a few people to it.

MrWatchDawg

2z

OSNN Gamer
mmmmmmmmmmm

Forum Guidelines

Competitive XP Forums – Do not post links to other XP forums (unless they explain and provide an answer to the specific question) Any other links to a competitive forum will be deleted.

M

MrWatchDawg

Sorry dude..didnt know i couldnt do that..sorry! :(...if you want you can delete the post..but i was wondering can I be like on your affiliates list..??

MrWatchDawg

M

MrWatchDawg

Thanx dude...I am still working on making a few adjustments on it but for the most part it is done. Just gotta make minor adjustments. Nothing to big. I am planning to make a new design but still debating on it. You think I should make a new design? Umm and once again I am looking for people who know flash and/or photoshop who would be willing to work for the site and also to help out in the forums and to post on the main page? Let me know if you are interested

MrWatchDawg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown