thats not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
just because i gave EP a bad reputation point (for his silly joke post) he gives me like -50 for a thread i didn't even start b/c he probably just likes revenge. :eek:

~bk

I
Political Access
Well he's probably joking. I think he's going to remove them soon. So chillax. :)

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
You better hope he doesn't give you another -50 for whining about it.

Petros

Thief IV
I got a -50 on my reputation back in high school. The cool kids wouldn't talk to me until the following semester. Sure did suck.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Haha, negative points are going to be done away with sometime in the near future anyway.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Yeah, EP said that he was gonna get rid of them.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I have rep power of 50?
Awesome, hahah

And yes, it will be changed when I can get some free time!

ming

OSNN Advanced
EP, you should change the rep system so that it is totally the opposite of what it is now. i.e. you having -50 instead of 50. :D

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
thats what he was planning i think :p

ming

OSNN Advanced
Oh, I was on a SimCity4 forum a while ago, they had this bank and lottery thing. Never knew how it worked coz they never bothered explaining the damn thing to the forum members.
Anyway, EP, I was wondering if I could make this suggestion to you... to have some sort of lottery system in this forum so that we can gamble our points. :D
hmm. I shouldn't be promoting gambling, but this is wouldn't involve real money. ;)

Do I get any rep points for this? lol. :p

ming

OSNN Advanced
-50 is alright... but don't do it until EP has switched the system around. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dera