System Restore

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
What's the go with system restore? I've just done a clean install about a week ago & yesterday I go to use system restore & it won't do it. It says 'unable to restore your system'. I tried two restore points.
It is on. Suppose to be monitoring changes. Has plenty of free disk space. I can manually make backups. But when I go to restore it is unable to do so. Is there a patch I've missed? What's the go?

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
All right,this seems like the appropriate thread. Not an answer, but a question to whomever reads this thread. How do I delete old restore points? Where are they kept?

2z

OSNN Gamer
to clear all restore points bar the last 1 - right click on c/drive - properties - disk cleanup - more options - system restore cleanup OK

S

skytop

To resolve some System Restore issues, open System Restore and and go to "System Restore Settings." Click the Turn off option. You will lose all restore points. Shut down your machine and then restart. Go back to Sys Rest and settings. Turn it back on and create new restore point. That should work.

BTW, if you are running a High Point RAID system, the hptpro.sys file is causing this kind of Sys Restore conflict/problem. The file may be deleted to resolve this problem without any negative effect on the RAID system.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qotipory