Sunbelt / Kerio Personal Firewall

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Hi there .. I'm wandering if any current sunbelt / kerio personal firewall users out there could provide me with some feedback on how is the software doing now? Is it good? What about the resources or performance? Or any other recommendations?

belveder

OSNN Senior Addict
I have been using it for about 2 years now (have tried others during this time but always gone back)and never had a problem, except for when I was first using it and it took ages for the gui to load up when using a torrent program at the same time. I wouldn't hesitate using it

mfarley

OSNN Senior Addict
I've been using Kerio long before it was taken over by Sunbelt and though I've tried others (ZA, Sygate, Outpost, to name a few) I've always come back.

The only issue I've had is with a utorrent/kerio/portforwarding combo. I've always had to disable kerio for it to turn kerio off to use utorrent effectively.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateBentley