Subscriptions

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
I no longer have the option of subcribing to threads. It's not there at the bottom of each thread and if I look in my CP, I have no subcribed threads, not even old ones from when I could subscribe.

What's going on here? It's kinda of annoying to always have to do a search to find threads you replied to.

Thanks

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Email notifications have been disabled until waddy is happy with the speed of the server/site. They will be re-enabled soon :)

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
I'm not talking about that feature, I don't use it anyway. I mean, actually subcribing to the thread (the option down next to "Show Printable Version" that is no longer available.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I guess that *could* be enabled, but you won't recieve an e-mail if the post is replied to... will discuss it with waddy and perhaps re-add it later.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
I could care less about the email notification, I just always thought that it was very convienent to be able to just open up my Control Panel and be able to monitor all the threads I had subscribed to. Especially usefull cos I'm on dialup now and searching thru all the new post is a long and painful experience now.

Also, thanks for looking into this...

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
I'm glad it's dead.

It used to flood my inbox with replies to all the threads I posted in. " 200 new messages " all from you. :p

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by Nick M
I'm glad it's dead.

It used to flood my inbox with replies to all the threads I posted in. " 200 new messages " all from you. :p
well I guess you are to busy spamming the whole site to realize there is the option to TURN THE NOTIFICATION OFF
dahhhhhhh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut