• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Style XP SP1?

A

appzattak

if you install this you will not be able to access your Add/Remove panel, you will get a parser message, i had it happen on four of my machines and had to uninstall, just have to wiat for for them to provide a working version for sp1

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
uxtheme.dll

Why not just use uxtheme.dll

I am on SP1 final from M$ and used the .dll from 1089 and all my themes work fine so does everything else.

But because I found a few things deep in the reg from older versions of the all so talked about SP1 I am gonna format and do a clean install just for the heck of it to see if anything changes for better for worse up to this point I have not had any problems with the SP but the hard drive needs a good cleanup I test way too many programs ( cant help it ) LOLOL
:p

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix