• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Still Having Background Loadup Problems

J

JayCool

I am still having background loadup problems whenever I load up Windows :( No one seems to have a solution. What is the default folder for background pictures to be stored in? Because I just noticed that all of my pictures are just floating around in C:\WINDOWS, and i thought they had a specific folder......

J

JayCool

I have Windows XP Professional Edition, and I am just trying to get my background picture to load up with Windows, like it should :)

G

GZFirestorm

so, when you right click on your desktop and select properties and select a new desktop picture, click apply, click ok and reboot, it doesn't load again?

G

GZFirestorm

i searched and searched for a check box that says "save on exit" or something like that, but i haven't the foggiest :(
are you running active desktop or an active website on your desktop? ...not sure exactly, but its a start

G

GZFirestorm

group policies.

start > run > type in gpedit.msc
search for it and "fix" it. (not sure exactly where in there)

J

JayCool

Well thats not too helpful :( Could you just tell me where your background pictures are saved to on your computer??

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry