Start Button and Taskbar

I was wondering if it is possible to change the color of the start button and the taskbar using reshack. I looked around and was not sure which to change or if there is even an option to change the colors of those. Any help/tips about this would be great. Thanks.

Yes, you'll have to hack the theme files to do it. Reshacker opens them ok. Only problem is that you'll have to have stylesXP or a hacked uxtheme.dll file because themes are part of XP's protected file list.

Thanks, I was just thinking that is you can change them to make a theme that it would be possible to change them in the explorer.exe w/o having to mess around with themes. Thanks for the reply tho. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut