• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

star trek cloaking device exists [no kidding]

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I guess you guys didn't know the cloaking device on those startrek episodes also worked on people, and there were miniature versions of teh cloaking device too, now, you never saw this miniature device becasue they just never used that feature or teh device in any of the episodes or novels, but I swear, it's a feature of the clingon cloaking device, AND there was a personal version of it, I know it as a fact.

I know this to be true and I can prove it without a doubt

you have NEVER seen a clingon in person have you...well...have you?

no, you have not, how could you, they are cloaked...you have only seen actors in the movies, you have NEVER EVER seen a clingon live and I rest my case, thank you very much

and if I am not mistaken, the harry potter author actually stole the idea from this star trek device

errr

yea, that's the story and I'm stickkin to it

Last edited:

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
perris said:
I guess you guys didn't know the cloaking device on those startrek episodes also worked on people, and there were miniature versions of teh cloaking device too, now, you never saw this miniature device becasue they just never used that feature or teh device in any of the episodes or novels, but I swear, it's a feature of the clingon cloaking device, AND there was a personal version of it, I know it as a fact.

I know this to be true and I can prove it without a doubt

you have NEVER seen a clingon in person have you...well...have you?

no, you have not, how could you, they are cloaked...you have only seen actors in the movies, you have NEVER EVER seen a clingon live and I rest my case, thank you very much

and if I am not mistaken, the harry potter author actually stole the idea from this star trek device

errr

yea, that's the story and I'm stickkin to it
Seesh dont take it so personally. and it's spelt Klingon.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Q: What does toliet paper and the USS Enterprise have in common?
A: They both circle Uranus, wiping out Klingons. :p

Q: What did Spock see when he looked in the toilet?
A: The Captain's Log :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge