Standard 9700 pro

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Not at all...just do a search on google and the differences (if any) are minimal - and not always in favour of the more expensive card! I went for the Crucial R9700Pro and its bloody fantastic. Really very impressive. The only reason why you pay more for other brands is the fancy packaging, 'free' games etc. Crucial give you what you really want (the card) and charge you accordingly.

www.crucial.com/uk

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Lockstock
Is there a vast difference in preformance between the
Standard Radeon 9700 pro's and the Hercules versions?
there is not much difference in the overall design if any... I believe gigabyte and tyan do make minute changes to allow for higher oc's without the 'chatter' that is inherent from oc'ing and the signals generated..

all in all no matter what version of the 9700pro you get... it should be more than adequate... how much it oc's is a different matter apparently.. the gigabyte and tyan ones oc the best AFAIK...

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
hehe good....cos I was about to waste £50 on a Hercules.
Hercules = £274
Radeon Standard = 224

Teddy, where did you buy your 9700 pro from?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel