Spyware Quiz

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I thought the Windows Security Section would be an ideal place to post this, A short quiz shows screenshots of various websites try to distinguish which site is legit.

Link to take the quiz

Here is my score:
YOU GOT 7 OF 8 QUESTIONS CORRECT
Rating: Safety Guru

"You laugh in the face of spyware and adware. Your practically clairvoyant knowledge of the Web allows you to distinguish between safe sites and those that pose potential danger. (We suspect that you may also know which soda machines might steal your money before you drop a quarter.) Our hats off to you."

YOU GOT 4 OF 8 QUESTIONS CORRECT
Rating: You're at risk!
Watch out! Your answers would have infected your PC with adware and spyware many times over. But who can blame you? Many sites go out of their way to look legitimate and trick even the most Web-savvy users. Let SiteAdvisor help protect you from downloading unwanted programs that pose potential danger and annoyances.
macs are my friends :p

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
um...
I said none were safe and got 0 out of 8 right.
But choosing to not go to any of them made my computer at HIGH RISK lol.
;)

Slimfady

OSNN Dino Addcit
dammit, i got 4/8.
Messed up on lyrics and games and left the first page with no answers.
In reality, i could only get caught with lyrics. I don't download smilies, SSs or free games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut