Splinter Cell patch v1.2 Problem

V

Vibe69

when i try to install the patch it says "Game version could not be found. Installition aborted."

anyone know what that means?

have you downloaded the correct patch - there are US and Euro ones i believe?

Is your copy legit?

looks like you might of been using a nocd patch. if your not having problems with the game, just dont update it. afterall its not multiplayer

yea im using the right version and yea im using a no cd patch

If you have the legit copy then why dont u just uninstall, then reinstall and update again. Remember to make backups of your saved games!

too much work for just one patch dont feel like reinstalling and installing again

you should be able to Copy the EVE file over from the CD, if its ligit that is ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back