• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spammers Paradise/NTFS.org

J

Jmtyra

Only two days left to join Spammers Paradise this year. Get in on the 2002 registration!

This site is an affiliate of NTFS.org, so GO JOIN! :blink:

Mods/Admin/Etc please correct if in error thanks! :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
SP is not an affiliate of NTFS.org, and the forum guidelines actually state that advertising of another site is forbidden, so BLEH

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
SP is not an affiliate of NTFS.org, and the forum guidelines actually state that advertising of another site is forbidden, so BLEH
Even a site of our very own Casey?

SPeedY_B

Nick, we're not an affiliate, and we dont encourage advertising, but as its 'one of our own' we dont mind :p

mattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, what you go for in the end? the alienware? or something a wee bit more un-green ? :D

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I had nothing to do with this thread. Sorry. No more here Jmtyra. And no, we are not affiliates. I just have a button for NTFS because it is my first home.

thread closed

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I had nothing to do with this thread. Sorry. No more here Jmtyra. And no, we are not affiliates. I just have a button for NTFS because it is my first home.

thread closed

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I must answer SpeedY (us super heros have that ability when threads are closed)..

I went with space black (w/ silver) to match my desktop machine =)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I must answer SpeedY (us super heros have that ability when threads are closed)..

I went with space black (w/ silver) to match my desktop machine =)

SPeedY_B

*dons his super peon cape*

Sweet!
May it serve you well and host AD development on the move. :)

xsiv, no need to close, its not like SP isnt splattered all over the forums anyway :)
then again rules is rules

SPeedY_B

*dons his super peon cape*

Sweet!
May it serve you well and host AD development on the move. :)

xsiv, no need to close, its not like SP isnt splattered all over the forums anyway :)

I don't mind if members have it in their sigs or if it is mentioned in spam type threads (i.e. "really long thread" or "word association") But, no need for a thread devoted to it. ;)

Actually, the rules are for competitive forums. SP is definitely not a Tech forum and therefore not compete.

I don't mind if members have it in their sigs or if it is mentioned in spam type threads (i.e. "really long thread" or "word association") But, no need for a thread devoted to it. ;)

Actually, the rules are for competitive forums. SP is definitely not a Tech forum and therefore not compete.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies