Space Shuttle Columbia Breaks Up Upon Re-entry

Thoughts and prayers go out to the families........Much sadness from across the atlantic......these people have extraordinary courage and risk their own lives and very exsistence for the good of not just the united states but for the whole of humankind....this kind of cicumstance must make us all reflect upon ourselves and our inadadequate arguments and squabbles...... they truly are heroes and will be remembered....

Space Shuttle Disater.

Although we are all aware of what has happened. I felt that I had to offer my condolences to the families and friends of the ill-fated craft.
It is so heart rending to see, and know that those poor souls were helpless to do anything about thier fate.
I know we all hope fervently that they did not suffer, and I think now that this conveys just how brave these people are who venture into the unknown.

May God rest thier souls, and comfort their Families and friends.

Please Folks, this is not the time for laying blame, or sarcasm.

We can do that when the TRUE FACTS are known.

Just offer up your thanks that it was not you, and say a little prayer for all concerned in this tragedy.

Thank you all.

Tragic... I still remember the Challenger incident, My teacher was supposed to be on that shuttle so she made us watch it in class (3rd or 4th grade I believe)... When it blew up we were all in shock and my teacher was balling..

Re: Space Shuttle Disater.

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
May God rest their souls, and comfort their Families and friends.

Amen . .
They are in our thoughts and prayers.

just watchin the live video on msnbc of the shuttle take off
very interesting very courageous to fly at 6000 mph. just my thoughts go out to the families must of been terrible to watch your family die before your eyes

peace:(

How sad.

We all have to die one day, but no one knows When-Where or
How.

My heart goes out to the families of the lost astronauts. These brave astronauts gave there lives to make ours better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back