SP1 with?

DamnYank: Thank you for letting me know this, I think you may be right if Hipster Doofus is not having a problem, because mine is set at 800x600 so i imagen that you are set at the same as me in Diplay?

damnyank how much do the disks cost + were can i get them from?....i'd like 2 do a fresh install form a cd rather than the hd so i can remove all partitions etc.

btw mine's a pavilion 7945 (uk)

hmmmm "phone hp suport" 0845 270 4222....i seem 2 remember thats the 60p a min line:(

I paid for a long distance call also (stateside) - seems the least HP could do was give you a toll free number since you had to pay for the cd's!:eek:

they should give us a proper version of windows:p

I have a packard bell pc, preinstalled with XP Home. It had a hidden partition on it, and a Master CD wizard to create the recovery cds yourself and then it removes the hidden parition so you get another 2GB of space!
And i discovered the other day that Packard Bell had copied the I386 directory to C:, so I created my own XP Home OEM bootable Cd using that, and now i just use in that instead of the Recovery CDs as they are full of Packard Bell pre-installed programs and stuff that i never use.
SP1 installed fine on it, but i cant seem to slipstream my made XP cd with SP1, grrr...
I know HP isnt PB but anyway.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back